The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. High Flow Test Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. The result brings out the vehicle's performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
1. Increases high flow air rate and maximizes performance
2. DYNO proven increases low end torque and horse powers; instantly gains up to 10 - 15 hp. / TQ.
3. Made of high quality t304 polished stainless steel material
4. Tig welded, CNC machined flange and mandrel-bent piping
5. Inlet size: 2.25" / outlet size: 2.25"
6. O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
7. 100% brand new
8. Professional installation is highly recommended (no instruction included)
88-00 Honda Civic
88-91 Honda CRX
93-97 Honda Del Sol
90-01 Acura Integra (GSR Excluded)
2. Recommended for Racing Only
3. 100% Brand New
1 x High Flow Test Pipe (Cat) And Hardware, Such As Gasket(s) And Bolt(s) (All If Necessary For Installation)
1. Professional installation is highly recommended
2. Installation instruction is not included
3. We highly recommend professional installation!