Material: Stainless Steel, Brass
Filtration Accuracy: 40μm and 200μm
Water Flow: 20 Gallons Per Minute
Applicable Water Quality: Municipal Tap Water & Well Water
Applicable Water Temperature: 5-40 ℃ (41-104 ℉)
Applicable Water Pressure: 1-10 Bar (14.5 – 145 psi)
Three NPT (National Pipe Thread) Specifications: 1" Male NPT 3/4" Female NPT 3/4" Male NPT
External Testing Certification: NSF
Product Benefits: Reusable Sediment Water Filter (Including 40μm and 200μm Filter Mesh)
With SimPure DC3P Whole House Spin Down Sediment Pre-filter, you can have peace of mind that it can purify the water coming into your home.
- As the filter can keep the particles out of the pipes and plumbing fixtures, you don't also need to spend on heavy repairs and parts replacements. It means less maintenance on your part. And it can also provide positive protection for the downstream pipeline, water purifier, water heater, wall hung gas boiler, wash machine, shower, and other terminal water equipment.
- This filter system works with Whole-house Water Filtration Systems, Undersink Water Filtration Systems, RO Systems. Including with SimPure DB10/DB20/DB1025, Culligan(WH-HD200-C, HD-950A, HF-360A), Pen-tek 10" BB filter housings, APEC HBB-10, DuPont WFPF13003B, GE GXWH20S, etc.
Disclaimer: Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
SimPure Whole House Sediment Water Filter, Lasts Longer To Give You The Best Value In Filtration
- Ideal for Municipal Tap Water and Well Water - SimPure DC3P is equipped with 40μm and 200μm filter mesh, high-grade filter design has a higher capacity to trap more contaminants and last longer.
- Based in Seattle, WA, USA - providing world-class quality of water filtration solutions. Please contact our trained water specialists. And is available to answer any questions during the life of the product.
- High Standard Filtration - Tested against NSF and SGS standards.
40μm and 200μm Reusable and Flushable Sediment Water Filter
- Easily backwash without disassembly.
- Purge the sediment when flushing it.
- Extend the filter elements life - Don't Waste Time on Maintenance.
- It is recommended that the cycle of backwashing is 15-30 days, just open the drain valve for at least 30 seconds to self-flush and clean the whole system to ensure the filtering effect. And the cycle of manual filter cleaning is 3-6 months.
- FIRST DEFENCE HOUSE PREFILTER - SimPure Whole House Spin-Down Sediment Filter, designed to prevent contaminants such as sediment, debris, rust, calcium, and sand granules along with other impurities reaching your home and family, enjoy cleaner drinking and cooking water with this flushable and reusable filter system. Just open the drain valve for at least 30 seconds to self-flush and clean the whole system to ensure filtering effect.
- PROTECTION - For your homes plumbing, kitchen, and bathroom fixtures from damaging particles found in City or Well water responsible for clogging faucets, shower heads, water appliances such as water heaters, washing machines, water purifiers, and other water-related equipment.
- 100% SAFE MATERIAL - Certified by NSF and SGS - BPA FREE. 40 Micron food grade stainless steel mesh filter to reduce and capture particles larger the 40μm (half the thickness of a human hair!) from entering your home. Valve head made of high quality brass. The transparent screen filter bowl can withstand a burst pressure of more than 725 psi (5Mpa), has excellent anti-freezing and water hammer resistant capabilities.
- SUITABLE FOR ANY WATER SUPPLY - Plus extra 200μm filter element for free. Filter elements of different filtration accuracy can be easily replaced to meet your different needs. 40μm filter will capture most particulates, it's best suited for use on Municipal (tap) or City water. If using it on Well, Lake feedwater, you can replace it with the 200μm filter element. Otherwise it may require more frequent flushing to remove the build-up of particulates due to the fine filter mesh used.
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION CONNECTIONS - The Filter is supplied with 1" Male NPT, 3/4" Female NPT and 3/4" Male NPT. It is suitable for ANY THREADED CONNECTOR with 1" Female NPT or 3/4" Male NPT or 3/4" Female NPT. (The threaded connector is not included in the package, it needs to be purchased separately according to the specifications of the copper/PEX/CPVC water pipe).
What's in the Box:
1 x Spin Down Sediment filter (includes 40|jm filter)
1 x Extra 200|jm filter 2xl"-3/4" Adapter lx Wrench
2 x 1"-3/4"adapter
1 x Wrench
3 x Sealing Gaskets
1 x "O" shape sealing ring
1 x Sewage drain pipe
1 x Sewer drain connector
l x Teflon tape