Introductions:If you're looking for a suitable violin for your darling kid who has been 4-5 years old and begins to learn how to play violin, it will be a wise decision for you to buy this natural acoustic violin pack, which includes a 1/8 size violin, case, bow and rosin. The head, back and sides of this acoustic violin are all made from basswood while the fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are made from blacked wood and the bow is made from arbor and white horse tail. Besides, the inside of case is very soft to protect the violin and rosin is a free gift for you. Altogether, why not take this premium violin home!
Features:1. Suitable for kids who are 4-5 years old2. 1/8 size3. The head, back and sides of this acoustic violin are all made from basswood4. The fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are made from plastic5. Color: Natural color6. The bow is made from arbor and white horse tail7. This set includes violin, case, bow and rosin8. The inside of case is very soft to protect the violin9. Rosin is a free gift
Specifications:1. Violin Color: Natural color2. Weight: 26.46oz / 750g3. Size: 1/84. Rosin Dimensions: (1.89 x 1.22 x 0.63)" / (4.8 x 3.1 x 1.6)cm (L x W x H)5. Panel Dimensions: (10.03 x 5.51 x 1.97)" / (25.5 x 14 x 5)cm (L x W x H)6. Bow Length: 20.28" / 51.5cm7. Violin Dimensions: (16.54 x 5.51 x 1.97)" / (42 x 14 x 5)cm (L x W x H)8. Case Dimensions: (31.30 x 10.04 x 4.72)" / (79.5 x 25.5 x 12)cm (L x W x H)9. Back Material: Basswood10. Side Material: Basswood11. Face Material: Basswood12. Tailpiece Material: Aluminium Alloy13. Top Material: Maple14. Chin Rest Material: Blacked Wood15. Tuning Peg Material: Blacked Wood16. End Pin Material: Blacked Wood17. Violin Bow Material: Arbor18. Arm Length: 44-47cm19. Age: 4-5 Years Old20. Violin Length: 43cm
Package Includes:1 x 1/8 Natural Acoustic Violin Case Bow Rosin
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.