Introductions:This is a complete set of natural acoustic GV103 violin accessories. It is very suitable for the violin enthusiast. It is made of high quality material, with beautiful appearance and firm structure. It is great to create the best sound quality. It is equipped with all necessaries accessories, such as fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs etc. All the accessories are with compact size and exquisite technique, allowing you to use them for a long time. Don't hesitate! It is well worth buying!
Features:1. Spruce panel, piano head, back panel, side panel maple, suitable for professional examination2. String knobs, stringing boards and chin rest made of fine wood grain made by Redwood are used for playing grade sound quality3. The size of 4/4 is suitable for people over 145cm in height4. Free Case, Rosin, strings, Shoulder Rest, four-tube Turner, wipe cloth5. The inside of The case is very soft to protect The violin
Specifications:1. Brand:Glarry2. Violin Color: Matte Natural3. Face Material: Well Air-dried 3-5 Years Spruce4. Back Material: Well Air-dried 4 Years Maple5. Side Material: Maple6. Scroll and neck Material:Maple7. Tuning Peg Material:Redwood8. Fingerboard Material:Blackwood9. Tailpiec Material:Redwood10. Chin Rest Material:Redwood11. End Pin Material: Redwood12. Violin Bow Material: Arbor13. Violin Bridge Material: Maple14. String Material: Steel String15. Arm Length: Above 60cm16. Age: Above 11 Years Old17. Violin Length: 60cm18. Bow Length: 29.2" / 74.2 cm19. Violin Dimensions: (23.6 x 8.3 x 1.4)"/(60 x 21 x 3.6)cm20. Case Dimensions: (31.5 x 10.2 x 4.7)"/(80 x 26 x 12)cm21. Violin Net Weight: 1.0lbs / 0.45kg22. Model：GV103
Package Includes:1 x Violin1 x Case1 x Bow1 x Rosin 4 x Strings1 x Shoulder Rest 1 x Four-tube Turner1 x Wipe Cloth
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.