A coilover suspension is installed when you want to lower your car and/or achieve sportier handling. In addition to flexible lowering, most coilover suspensions also have other adjustment options. In addition to the hardness, the driver can often also adjust the rebound or compression damping.
For Ford Expedition 2003 - 2006 All Models
For Lincoln Navigator 2003 - 2006 All Models
- Front top mounts: pillow ball
- Rear top mounts: pillow ball
- Spring rate Front18kg/mm (1008 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear14 kg/mm (784 lbs/in)
- Spring length Front: 230mm
- Spring length Rear: 200mm
- Coilover Overall length Front:510mm-570mm
- Coilover Overall length Rear:500mm-570mm
- Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
- Damping: Not adjustable
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Red
- Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
- A pair of wrenches for height adjustment
100% , Never Used or Installed
Full length height adjustable---lower your car 1-3 incheds to get performance ride
Independent Ride Height and Spring Pre-load Adjustments
Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets
Aggressive Spring Rates
Aluminum Anodized top hat collars
Aluminum Pillow Ball Upper Mount, Brackets
Aluminum Front and Rear Bottom Mounts
Fully anodized rust resistant sleeves.
2.Notice: California Prop 65 WarningNote:
Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.