Introductions:This is a complete set of natural acoustic GV100 violin accessories. It is very suitable for the violin enthusiast. It is made of high quality material, with beautiful appearance and firm structure. It is great to create the best sound quality. It is equipped with all necessaries accessories, such as fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs etc. All the accessories are with compact size and exquisite technique, allowing you to use them for a long time. Don't hesitate! It is well worth buying! Friendly reminder: shoulder support for red, black random delivery.
Features:1. New and high quality2. All they are 1/8 size.3. The top is made from wood4. The head, back and sides of violin are made from wood5. The fingerboard,tailpiece,pegs are made from metal6. The bow is made from ebony and white horse tail7. This set includes violin, case, bow, rosin, strings, shoulder rest8. The inside of case is very soft to protect the violin9. Rosin is a free giftSpecifications:1. Violin Color: Natural2. Violin Dimensions: (16.53 x 5.51 x 1.97)" / (42 x 14 x 5)cm (L x W x H)3. Bow Length: 20.76 " / 51.5cm4. Case Dimensions: (31.3 x 10.04 x 4.72)" / (79.5 x 25.5 x 12)cm (L x W x H) 5. Weight: 29.98oz / 850g6. Rosin Dimensions: (1.89 x 1.22 x 0.63)" / (4.8 x 3.1 x 1.6)cm (L x W x H)7. Face Dimensions: (10.04 x 5.51 x 1.96)" / (25.5 x 14 x 5)cm (L x W x H)8. Back Material: Maple9. Side Material: Maple10. Face Material: Maple11. Tailpiece Material: Aluminum Alloy12. Top Material: Maple13. Chin Rest Material: Dark Wood14. Tuning Peg Material: Dark Wood15. End Pin Material: Dark Wood16. Violin Bow Material: Arbor17. Violin Bridge Material: Maple18. String Material: Steel String19. Brand: Glarry20. Arm Length: 44-47cm21. Age: 4-5 Years Old22. Violin Length: 43cm23. Model：GV100
Package Includes:1 x Violin (Natural)1 x Case1 x Bow1 x Rosin 4 x Strings1 x Shoulder Rest 1 x Tuner
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.