Introductions:If you're an adult who is a violin learner or enthusiast, it will be a wise decision for you to buy this natural GV100 acoustic violin pack, which includes a 1/2 size violin, case, bow and rosin. The head, back and sides of this acoustic violin are all made from wood while the fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are also made from wood and the bow is made from wood and fiber. Besides, the inside of case is very soft to protect the violin. Altogether, why not take this premium violin home! Friendly reminder: shoulder support for red, black random delivery.
Features:1. New and high quality2. 1/2 size3. The head, back and sides of violin are made from wood4. The fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, and chin rest are also made from wood5. Color: coffee color6. The bow is made from wood and fiber7. This set includes violin, case, bow and rosin8. The inside of case is very soft to protect the violin
Specifications:1. Violin Color: Coffee2. Violin Dimensions: (20.86 x 7.28 x 2.76)" / (53 x 18.5 x 7)cm (L x W x H)3. Bow Length: 24.61" / 62.5cm4. Case Dimensions: (31.29 x 10.04 x 4.72)" / (79.5 x 25.5 x 12)cm (L x W x H)5. Weight：40.57oz / 1150g6. Rosin Dimensions: (1.89 x 1.22 x 0.63)" / (4.8 x 3.1 x 1.6)cm (L x W x H)7. Face Dimensions: (12.2 x 7.28 x 2.76)" / (31 x 18.5 x 7)cm (L x W x H)8. Back Material: Maple9. Side Material: Maple10. Face Material: Maple11. Tailpiece Material: Aluminum Alloy12. Top Material: Maple13. Chin Rest Material: Dark Wood14. Tuning Peg Material: Dark Wood15. End Pin Material: Dark Wood16. Violin Bow Material: Arbor17. Violin Bridge Material: Maple18. String Material: Steel String19. Brand: Glarry20. Arm Length: 53-56cm21. Age: 7-9 Years Old22. Violin Length: 52cm23. Model：GV100
Package Includes:1 x Violin (Natural)1 x Case1 x Bow1 x Rosin1 x Strings Set1 x Tuner1 x Shoulder Rest
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.