Coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device.The name coilover is an abbreviation of coil-over shock absorber. A coilover consists of a damper, with a coil spring encircling it. Coilovers are found on many vehicles, from
RC cars to normal passenger cars, race cars and 4x4 vehicles. They are sometimes used as a factory suspension option on new cars. Coilovers are used in double wishbone suspension systems and are often a component of MacPherson struts.
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Damper: Non adjustable Damper
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
Warranty: 2 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
for Mazda 3 2004-2013
for Mazda Axela 2003–2019
for Mazdaspeed 3
2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear +2 spanners as shown
Notice:California Prop 65 Warning