These coilovers are designed for those who want to change the old worn out strut and get much better ride without breaking your bank . It features with full length height adjustable which will bring you more performance on street use.
For ACURA TL II UA5 1999-2003 USA including type s
For ACURA CL II YA4 2001-2003 USA
For HONDA ACCORD VI 4-door sedan CG1 CG5 CG6 1998-2002 USA
For HONDA ACCORD VI 2-door coupe CG2 CG3 1998-2002 USA
- Spring rate Front:10kg/mm (556 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear:6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
- Front and Rear top mount: rubber
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Damper: Non Adjustable Damper Force
- Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
- Adjustable camber plate: No
Introducation:- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: blue body with white springs
1.Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2.Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
3.Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke and height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
4.Dust boot included to protect damper seal
5.High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
6.Most pieces in our coilover systems,including collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
7.Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
- 2 Front + 2 Rear Full coilovers
- A pair of wrenches for height adjustment