Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
For TOYOTA SUPRA 1993.05-2002.07 JPN JZA80 RZ, RZ-S，SZ, SZ-R
For TOYOTA SUPRA 1993-1998 USA JZA80L
For TOYOTA SOARER 1991.05-2000.03JPN JZZ30 2.5GT-T
For LEXUS SC300 1992-2000 USA JZZ30
For LEXUS SC400 1992-2000 USA UZZ30
- Top mounts: standard rubber top mounts for front and rear
- Damping: not available
- Spring rate: front 10kg/mm ;rear 7 kg/mm
- Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Blue
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
5. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
6. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
7. Height Adjustment tools included.
8. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
9. Full rebuildable.
- 2 Front + 2 Rear Full coilovers
- A pair of wrenches for height adjustment