Coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device.The name coilover is an abbreviation of ""coil-over shock absorber"".A coilover consists of a damper, with a coil spring encircling it. Coilovers are found on many vehicles, from
RC cars to normal passenger cars, race cars and 4x4 vehicles. They are sometimes used as a factory suspension option on new cars. Coilovers are used in double wishbone suspension systems and are often a component of MacPherson struts.
* Adjustable ride height.- lowering height allow you have more aggressive stance.Separate height adjustment without sacrifice of damper stroke, Height adjustment without removing the coilover out from the car.
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
* 24-level rebound dampening levels adjustment allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. You can enjoy confortable riding experience in all road conditions.
*Twin Tube Structure - For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke.
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
*Rubber top mounts:front and rear help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed, and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
Quantity:Complete set of 2 front and 2 rear
2 Pieces Front Coilover Shock Absorbers
2 Pieces Rear Coilover Shock Absorbers
2 Pieces Stainless Steel Wrench
Top mount:Aluminum mounts with rubber inserts front and rear
Spring Rate Front:8kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring Rate Rear:5kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
Spring pre-load setting:10mm
Dampening:24-level rebound adjustable
Adjustable hight:Yes,Height lowering range:1''-3''
Warranty:2 years warranty
for Acura Integra ( all model) 1990 -1993
for Honda Civic / CRX ( all model) 1988 -1991
for Honda Civic Del Sol 1993-1997
for Honda Civic 1992-2000
for Acura Integra 1994-2001 Rear Coilover Suspension need spacers
for Honda Civic 1996-2000 EK2 EK3 EK4 EK5 EK9 EJ6 EJ7 EJ8 EJ9 EM1
1990 1991 1992 1993 for Acura Integra ( all model)
1988 1989 1990 1991 for Honda Civic / CRX ( all model)
2 Piece Front + 2 Pieces Rear Coilover Suspension
Notice:California Prop 65 Warning