Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
For Scion tC 1st Gen. 2005-2010
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Adjustable camber plate: Yes
- Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
- Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Gold
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2. Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
3.Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4.Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5.Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke and height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
6.High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
7.Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
8.Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
- Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
- A pair wrench for height adjustment