A coilover suspension is installed when you want to lower your car and/or achieve sportier handling. In addition to flexible lowering, most coilover suspensions also have other adjustment options. In addition to the hardness, the driver can often also adjust the rebound or compression damping.
For Nissan Altima Sedan ( L32) 2007 - 2012
For Nissan Altima Coupe ( D32 ) 2008 - 2013
For Nissan Maxima Sedan( A35 ) 2009-2014
100% , Never Used or Installed
Twin-Cylinder Design - Allows Sufficient Stroke Within The Shock Absorber.
Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension
Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height
Aluminum Anodized top hat ; collars
Aluminum Pillow Ball Upper Mount, Brackets
Aluminum Front and Rear Bottom Mounts
Fully Anodized Rust Resistant Sleeves.
Twin-tube ; Coilovers
1. It is easier to secure sufficient stroke, because the oil and gas chambers are separated and not positioned serially.
2. The use of base valve enables to keep gas pressure low, allowing for a more comfortable ride.
3. Low gas pressure avoids stress on seals and keeps friction low.
4. Compared to the inverted type, friction can be suppressed.
5. Even if the shell case is slightly damaged, the function of the shock absorber remains unaffected.
6. Superior manufacturing processes allow to keep production costs low.
- Top mounts: front pillow ball top mount; rear rubber top mount
- Damping: not available
- Front ;Spring rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
- Rear Spring rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Gold
1 x Set of Coilover Spring Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear)
1 x Pair of wrenches for height adjustment
2.Notice: California Prop 65 WarningNote:
Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.