A coilover suspension is installed when you want to lower your car and/or achieve sportier handling. In addition to flexible lowering, most coilover suspensions also have other adjustment options. In addition to the hardness, the driver can often also adjust the rebound or compression damping.
For Honda civic VII DX/EX/GX/HX/LX/Si ; Coupe (EM2) 2001-2005
For Honda civic VII DX/EX/GX/HX/LX/Si Sedan (ES, ET) 2001-2005
NOTE: Not fit for Hybrid
100% , Never Used or Installed
Twin-Cylinder Design - Allows Sufficient Stroke Within The Shock Absorber.
Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension
Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height
Aggressive Spring Rates
Aluminum Anodized top hat ; collars
Aluminum Pillow Ball Upper Mount, Brackets
Aluminum Front and Rear Bottom Mounts
Fully Anodized Rust Resistant Sleeves.
Twin-tube ; Coilovers
It is not a matter of which design is better than the other, but providing the most suitable design for what the purpose is.
1. It is easier to secure sufficient stroke, because the oil and gas chambers are separated and not positioned serially.
2. The use of base valve enables to keep gas pressure low, allowing for a more comfortable ride.
3. Low gas pressure avoids stress on seals and keeps friction low.
4. Compared to the inverted type, friction can be suppressed.
5. Even if the shell case is slightly damaged, the function of the shock absorber remains unaffected.
6. Superior manufacturing processes allow to keep production costs low.
- Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mounts
- Spring rate Front: 10kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
- Coilover overall length Front: 450-580mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 355-370mm
- Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
- Adjustable Damper: No
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Blue
1 x Set of Coilover Spring Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear)
1 x Pair of wrenches for height adjustment
2.Notice: California Prop 65 WarningNote:
Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.