coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them.
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
for Honda Civic / CRX ( all model)1988 -1991
for Honda Civic Del Sol 1993-1997
for Honda Civic 1992-2000
for Honda Civic 1996-2000 EK2 EK3 EK4 EK5 EK9 EJ6 EJ7 EJ8 EJ9 EM1
Quantity:2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front:8kg/mm (448lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear:5kg/mm (280lbs/in)
Adjustable damper:Non Adjustable Damper Force
Adjustable camber plate:No
2 Piece Front + 2 Pieces Rear Coilover Suspension
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning