Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
For Nissan Sentra SE-R B15 2000-2006
For Nissan Sunny N16 2000-2006
For Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (G10/N16) Japan Market
For Nissan Almera (N16) Europe Market
For Nissan Pulsar (N16) New Zealand Australia Market
- Top mount: Front pillow ball；rear rubber
- Damping: Not adjustable
- Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
- Spring length Front: 230mm
- Spring length Rear: 220mm
- Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
- Coilover overall length Front: 450mm-510mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 490mm-550mm
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Gold
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance .
2. Pillow ball top mount front- It improves the steering feel and response.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
6. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
7. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
8. Height Adjustment tools included.
9. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
10. Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
- 2 Front + 2 Rear Full coilovers
- A pair of wrenches for height adjustment