Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
For Ford Expedition 2003 - 2006 All Models
For Lincoln Navigator 2003 - 2006 All Models
- Front Spring Rate: 18 kg/mm (1008 in/lbs)
- Rear Spring Rate:10 kg/mm (560 in/lbs)
- Color: Blue
- Damper: Non adjustable damper force
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Adjustable Camber Plate: No
- Adjustable ride height.
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
- A pair of wrenches for height adjustment