Are you looking for an inflatable boat thatcoexists with practicality and safety, our Inflatable assault boat can fullymeet your needs. It is made of high-quality 3-layer 0.9mm 1100D PVC, so thereis no need to worry about damage caused by quality problems. The design ofthree independent air chambers allows you to accidentally damage one of the airchambers when you accidentally hit the reef or other sharp objects during use,and the other two air chambers are also enough to support you to reach the landand ensure your safety. Fast inflatable and portable design. When not in use,it can be stored in a carrying bag to save space. When you need to use it, Youcan use the foot pump that comes with the product to inflate, you can enjoy the joy of playing in thewater, which is very practical.
1. Inflatable boat kit——including paddles,pedal pumps, repair kits, carrying bags, etc. You only need to buy our productswithout having to buy other auxiliary tools.
2. Ride two adults——three independent air chambers plus a hard deck design,making the maximum carrying capacity of 330lb, can carry two adults, suitablefor a couple to play
3. Paddle lock design——The side of theinflatable fishing boat has a paddle lock design. When you are not using thepaddle, you only need to place the paddle in the paddle area and lock it, sothat it can be firmly placed without worrying about falling into the water.
1. Overall Size: (10 x 4.2 x 1)" / (25.4 x 10.67 x 2.54)cm(L x W x H)
2. Inside Size: (7 x 2)" / (17.78 x 5.08)cm(L x W)
3. Material: PVC, Marine Wood
4. Max Load: 330 Lbs (2 Adults)
5. Net Weight: 70.5lbs / 31.98kg
6. Air Chambers: 3
7. Max Horsepower: 6 Hp
8. Color: Red / Black
1 x Inflatable Dinghy Boat
1 x Foot Pump
1 x Pair Of Paddles
1 x Repair Tool Box
2 x Seat Plates
5 x Bottom Plates
1 x Carry Bag
1. This boat without Hull ID Number , If youneed to register, pls do not buy it.
2. This boat without US Coast Guard ID, Ifyou can't accept this point, pls purchase it carefully.
3. The maximum inflation pressure is 0.25bar for the boat and 0.35 bar for the keel.