for Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine 2000-2003
for Ford F Series Trucks 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine 1999.5-2003
for Ford Pick-up Truck 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine 1999.5-2003
* Our turbo only fits for Late models.
* 1999 Model Identification
* Early 1999 Models: V8 Powerstroke Fender Badge and 4 Bolts Securing the Compressor Housing.
* Late 1999 Models: Powerstroke Badges on Doors and 5 Bolts Securing the Compressor Housing.
Turbo model: GTP38
Engine Model: Power-stroke
Interchange Part Number:
GTP38, 1831383C92, 702012-9006,7020129006
1831383C93, 1831383C94, 7020120010, 702012-0010,
1831450C91, 1831450C94, 1831452C91, 1831660C92,
7020120005, 702012-0005, 7020120006, 702012-0006,
7020120012, 702012-0012, 7020125012S, 702012-5012S,
7064475003, 706447-5003, 7064479003, 706447-9003,
Turbine Wheel Diameter:76.9mm / 67.7mm
Compressor Wheel Diameter:80mm / 59.3mm
Turbo Model: GTP38
Cooling Type: Oil cooling
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing
Thrust Bearing: 270 degree
Turbo Type: Twin-Scroll
Horsepower: Up to 275 HP
Universal Fitment: No
Condition: 100% Brand New
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
Package Size: 38x36 x 34 cm
Package Weight: 15850g
1. Turbine housing : Silicon-Molybdenum - temperature resistant up to 850
2. Steel Turbine Wheel: K419 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 1000
3. Compressor housing: ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Billet compressor wheel: forged full-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels with a larger horsepower range and better boost response
1. OEM fitment turbo with upgraded material and performance
2. Excellent high temperature resistancehigh efficiency and durability
3. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
4. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
The following situation indicate the turbo failure:
1. Black Exhaust Smoke
2. Excessive Engine Oil Consumption
3. Blue Exhaust Smoke
4. Turbo Noisy
5. Cyclic sound from turbo
6. Oil Leak from compressor seal
7. Oil Leak from turbine seal
Our product would not come with the instruction of installation, highly suggest you find professional mechanic to help you install it, here are somecheck list before installation.
1. Replace oil supply lines and fittings. These lines often become plugged with decomposed oil which restricts oil flow and drainage.
2. Do not used silicone or thread tape
3. Make sure all openings to turbo are open and not plug or capped off.
4. Shut off fuel or disable ignition and crank the engine for at least 15 seconds or until oil pressure is raised
5. Allow engine to fast idle (1,000 RPM) for 3 - 5 minutes to for Seat turbo seals
6. Always let engine idle for 3 -5 minutes before shut down, otherwise the turbo will continue to spin without oil lubrication and pressure
7.When changing oil, be sure to prime oil filter
* Please confirm your original turbo PART NUMBER before Purchasing
* Professional installation is highly recommended
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
California Prop 65 Warning
Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.