coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them. These wind deflectors and rain guards allow you to crack your windows for some air flow without an insane amount of wind
and even coming through your car like a hurricane.
For Toyota Corolla E90 E100 E110 AE92 AE101 AE111 1988-1999;
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
Quantity: one set (2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear)
Non adjustable damper
Front Spring Rates: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Rear Spring Rates: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: YES
4PCS of Coilovers (2 piece front + 2 pieces rear)
Notice:California Prop 65 Warning