coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them. These wind deflectors and rain guards allow you to crack your windows for some air flow without an insane amount of wind
and even coming through your car like a hurricane.
1993-1998 for Toyota Supra Base Hatchback 2-Door 3.0L 2997CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
1993-1998 for Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Hatchback 2-Door 3.0L 2997CC l6 GAS DOHC
1991-2000 for Lexus sc300 sc400;
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
Quantity:2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front:10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear:7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Damper:Non adjustable damper
Adjustable camber plate:No
4PCS of Coilovers (2 piece front + 2 pieces rear)
Notice:California Prop 65 Warning