These coilovers are designed for those who want to change the old worn out strut and get much better ride without breaking your bank . It features with full length height adjustable which will bring you more performance on street use.
Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
This Coilover suspension system is ideal for daily driving and occasional track use.
For HONDA PRELUDE BB1/BB2 1992-1996
For HONDA PRELUDE SIR/SIR S SPEC/TYPE S BB6/BB8 1996.11-2000.08
- Top mounts: pillow ball top mounts
- Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
- Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
- Coilover overall length Front: 420mm-465mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 550mm-645mm
- Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
- Spring length Front: 180mm
- Spring length Rear: 200mm
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Red
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. A 24 rebound damping adjustment level allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
5. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
6. Height Adjustment tools included.
7. Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response.
8. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
9. Full rebuildable.
- 2 Front + 2 Rear Full coilovers
- A pair of wrenches for height adjustment
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning