Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
for Dodge for Caliber (excluding SRT-4 )2007-2012
for Jeep Compass (MK) FWD 2007-2010
for Jeep Compass (MK) 4WD (without Off Road Package) 2007-2010
for Jeep Patriot (MK) FWD 2007-2010
for Jeep Patriot (MK) 4WD (without Off Road Package) 2007-2010
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Front Spring Rate: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
- Rear Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Color: Golden
- Damper: 24 ways adjustable damper force
- Adjustable Height: YES
- Adjustable Camber Plate: Yes, with pillow ball top mount
- Adjustable ride height.
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
- Adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. You can enjoy confortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
- A pair wrench for height adjustment