Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
For Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2015
- Top mounts: Front and rear OE top mounts required
- Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
- Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm(448 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 13 kg/mm(728 lbs/in)
- Adjustable camber plate: No
- Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Gold
- Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
- A 24 rebound dampening adjustment level allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
- Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
- Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
- High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Height Adjustment tools included.
- Full rebuildable.
2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
2 sway bar end links
2 spanners + hardwares as pictures show