The ceramic wall has a huge heat storage capacity, which can effectively absorb heat for several hours and keep the temperature between 50-800 degrees! The heavy-duty ceramic structure and egg-shaped design are also conducive to the fuel efficiency of the barbecue. The thick sides conserve heat well, and almost no charcoal and oxygen are needed to continue fueling the fire.
1. Ceramics Wall A classic style grill must have ceramics wall as it is one kind of the best insulation material. Ceramic wall has a tremendous heat storage capacity, which can absords the heat for hours efficiently and keep the temperature between 50 - 800 degrees!
2. Fuel Efficiency Heavy ceramic construction and egg-shaped design is also benefical for the grill's fuel efficiency. The thick sides retain heat so well, very little charcoal and oxygen are necessary to continue to fuel the fire.
3. Multiple Cooking Styles The versatile charcoal-fueled grill is able to perform in multiple different ways. The heat retention and outstanding control of air flow makes baking fresh bread or even gourmet-style pizza possible. Explore your culinary creativity and grill, smoke, bake or roast.
4. True Grilled Food Taste Ceramic grills use true charcoal or lump charcoal fuel rather than the presoaked charcoal or traditional charcoal and lighter fluid. Cooking in a Kamado style grill provides true smoke and charcoal flavor.
1. Color: Black
2. Material: ceramic
3. Cooking Grid: 10.43 inch
4. Main Body: 13 inch
5. Item Weight: 46pounds
6. Package Dimensions: (19.69 x 16.54 x 16.54)" / (50 x 42 x 42)cm(L x W x H)
1 x Ceramic Grill