The brake Rotor is a very important part of the brake system. Simply put, it is a round plate that rotates as the car moves. The brake caliper clamps the brake Rotor to generate the braking force. When the brake is applied, it clamps the brake disc to slow down or stop. Good brake disc brakes are stable, no noise, no jitter.
1. Adopt automatic balance detection equipment with high precision and can solve brake jitter
2. Rapid heat dissipation. High-speed heat dissipation through the air duct, greatly reducing the heat transmitted to the tire, effectively reducing the risk of high temperature weather bursting
3. High precision installation, can be directly replaced
4. Improve braking performance and extend service life
5. Has a good damping coefficient, helping to reduce brake noise
1. Rotor StyleDrilled, Slotted
2. Placement on Vehicle:Front, Left, Right
3. Solid Or Vented Front RotorVENTED
4. Front Rotor Size (inch):9.45
5. Lug Count:4
6. Interchange Part Number:Centric: 120.40023, Aimco: 31029, Raybestos: 96147, WAGNER: BD125006
Fits: Honda Civic Sedan 1996 LX Models With ABS and Manual Trans.
Fits: Honda Civic Sedan 1997 - 2000 DX or LX or GX models
Fits: Honda Civic Hatchback 1990 - 1992
Fits: Honda Civic Hatchback 1993 - 1996 All Models Except Si With ABS
Fits: Honda Civic Hatchback 1997 - 2000
Fits: Honda Civic Del Sol 1993 - 1997 - S' Models with Rear Drum Brakes ONLY
Fits: Honda Civic Del Sol 1993 - 1997 - Si Rear Disc Models without ABS
Fits: Honda CRX DX 1990 - 1991
Fits: Front Rotors Measure 240MM or 9.45"
2 x Brake Rotors