coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them. These wind deflectors and rain guards allow you to crack your windows for some air flow without an insane amount of wind
and even coming through your car like a hurricane.
For Honda Civic 5th Generation (1992 - 1995) – Eg3, Eg4, Eg5, Eg6, Eg7, Eg8, Eg9, Eh1, Eh2, Eh3, Eh9, Ej1, Ej2, Ej3,
For Honda Civic 6th Generation (1996 - 2000) – Ek2, Ek3, Ek4, Ek5, Ek9, Ej6, Ej7, Ej8, Ej9, Em1
For Honda Civic Crx / Del Sol (1992 - 1997)
For Honda Integra 3rd Generation (1994 - 2001) Db6-Db9 Dc1-Dc2 Dc4 Dc2 Type r Db9 Sj Ek3;
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
Spring rate Front:8kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 5kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
Adjustable damper: Non Adjustable Damper
Adjustable hight: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
4PCS of Coilovers (2 piece front + 2 pieces rear)
Notice:California Prop 65 Warning