coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them. These wind deflectors and rain guards allow you to crack your windows for some air flow without an insane amount of wind
and even coming through your car like a hurricane.
for BMW 3 Series (E36) coilover details
for BMW 3 Series (E36) Model years -1991–1998
Europe -1992—1999 US & Canada
Note: Do not fit M3 convertible model!;
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
318i, 318is, 318ic, 323i, 323ic, 323is, 325i, 325is, 325ic, 328i, 328is, 328ic, M3, NOT FOR 318ti.
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front : 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable E36 camber plate: Yes
4PCS of Coilovers (2 piece front + 2 pieces rear)
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning