coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them.
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
for Honda CR-V 1996-2001
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (556 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: NO
2 Piece Front + 2 Pieces Rear Coilover Suspension
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning